Photocopies are restricted to copies of material needed strictly for study and in accordance with copyright protection regulations (Law nr. 248/2000).
- No more than 15% of books or journals may be copied, this does not include advertising.
- More than 15% may be copied only when books are rare and out of print and the client personally attests to the fact that this be the case.
- To safeguard the Library’s heritage, no copies may be made of works issued before 1850.
- There is a FEE for making photocopies.
Photocopies are free of charge for all members of the provincial Clinical Effectiveness Unit (CEU
- SIZE A4 : € 0,05 + 20% VAT tax
- SIZE A3 : € 0,05 + 20% VAT tax
- TRANSPARENCIES (sheets supplied by the Library): € 0,30 + 20% VAT tax
- SIZE A4 : € 0,10 + 20% VAT tax
- SIZE A3 : € 0,15 + 20% VAT tax
- TRANSPARENCIES (sheets supplied by the Library): € 0,30 + 0,10 + 20% VAT tax
Ultimo aggiornamento: 19/03/2007