Consultation and reading
- All professionals working for the hospital, members of the Medical and Dentistry Association and of Professional Colleges of the Province of Reggio Emilia, allied health staff, medical graduates, Italian and foreign students in the health field who are attending the hospital for study or research may use the medical reference library.
- Texts are shelved according to the "National Library of Medicine Classification".
- Medical Journal recent issues are on display.
- Users are free to browse and take the books off the shelves for reference in the library or ask a librarian for assistance.
- Books must be returned to the shelves or collection trolleys 15 minutes prior to closing.
- There are 20 seats in the library which people may use to consult material.
There are also 3 Internet work stations for the public; one is on the ground floor, one on the second floor, and one in the loft.
Rules for accessing the Internet (pdf 168KB - in italiano)
In order to access the library, users must:
- Place handbags, book bags, jackets, coats and other objects in the lockers at the library entrance;
- Hold on to the locker key and put it back in the locker when leaving the library and/or before closing time;
- Sign the entrance roll, signatures must be legible.
Ultimo aggiornamento: 14/03/2007